Proposes to change launcher's behaviour with multiple windows

(Assuming 'launcher' is the name of the taskbar on the left...):

Try this:
Open three explorer windows on different folders and a web browser.
Select one of the explorer windows.
Click on the web browser icon on the launcher.
Click on the explorer icon on the launcher.
Try this several times.

You'll notice that all explorer windows are brought to top and most likely the last window your were at is not the one that is active. It also, sometimes, gives focus to a window that is below the others and their order is random.

In my opinion, every icon that has multiple windows should work as a stack, popping up the most recently used window from that group, one at a time instead of the whole group.

BTW, I'm new to this list and apologize if this subject has been addressed before.

Follow ups