Re: "Seven Minutes in Ubuntu", nice insight into Ubuntu

Supernova,

"the horizontal bar is completely out of the future of Desktops...leave it
to Gnome3...in Ubuntu is obsolete, something for pc's and not for tablet or
phones..."

Ok, I didn't get the idea of pcs != desktops, but pcs = tablets and phones,
but taking the spirit of the last sentence, why do you assume Ubuntu wants
to be exclusively on tablets adn phones, when the contrary is the case?
Ubuntu is a desktop operating system, mate.

"I think that Ubuntu could really improve if the side bar was filled
with icons of menù as Accessories, Office, System, and not
favorites..."

Making it three times difficult to get to your favourite app? And app
management would be done how, exactly? Goddess, no, thanks...

*Peterson*
*http://petercast.net*