Re: Session management in the dash

> I don't think matching any terminal commands in the applications lens
> is a good idea. The Alt+F2 command lens is a better place for that.

 Now we have session management in the Dash. It is absurd to relearn the
commands for the Dash because they use different names or have a space in
it. All I suggest is to show the same search result for e. g.:
'shut down', 'shutdown' or 'halt'.

*Alt+F2*
Is not the right place - IMHO. To shutdown the computer I would have to
write:
'gksudo halt' → pw → press Enter
... this is way to long. I would prefer then the cog.

*Dash*
open Dash + tip 'halt' + two times Enter → much better and faster