Re: Dash caching? multiple file managers?

It's just weird, because I've never (wittingly) installed PCManFM. In the 6 months I used Natty, the only remotely similar thing I installed was OpenBox. After the 2 hour upgrade yesterday, the only remotely similar thing I installed was Gnome Shell.

I ran apt-cache rdepends pcmanfm and the handful of things returned are not things I have ever installed.