Re: Ayatana dev list - attitude

I don't think we need to have a login process. I think it's better to allow every computer to submit one result.
I'm not a programmer, so I've no idea how to realize that.

You normally don't have over 3 up to 5 PCs to update and a company should use a LTS and the most used software is still supported for 10.04 (Firefox, Thunderbird, Chrome, Skype, http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/08/lucid-lives-10-apps-updated-ubuntu-10-04/ ). The software which is developed especially for the company will support the OS they want to use.