Re: Gnome-tweak-tool by default

Here is the main issue with having two tools.

They all do more or less the same thing, and why should we duplicate our efforts?

The efforts that would be spent doing two separate tools, one with *slightly* less features could be better spent on something like making Unity ready for the LTS, expanding the third-party application options etc.

From my point of view (as a power user and Ubuntu advocate), the effort spent on two separate tools that do almost exactly the same thing isn't a wise use of our limited resources.

Why are they limited? While I've received many offers of help in relation to various open source projects, I've had *very* few people follow through. So while we all may be "YAY LETS DO THIS", in reality we really say "Yay, I agree this needs help, but *someone else* can do it.

My two cents, and I realize I kinda went off topic there, but it's worth noting.

Cheers,
James Gifford