Re: reduce the font and ui size!

2011/10/17 Tomasz Sałaciński <tsalacinski@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Yes, but normal newbie user don't know that tool such as GNOME Tweak Tool
> exist. When they are said to download and use it, they may be horrified that
> such small tool installs packages such as mutter, mesa, alacarte,
> gnome-panel, gnome-shell and so on and takes about 80 megabytes after
> installation.

I seriously doubt that "normal newbies users" get horrified because
gnome-tweak-tool depends on gnome-shell which depends on gnome-panel.
Are these the same users that are horrified that Ubuntu doesn't
include GNOME Fallback by default now?

And since gnome-tweak-tool is listed in most "what to do after
installing Ubuntu 11.10/GNOME 3" guides, I don't think there is an
awareness problem. Yes, a fresh Ubuntu install will not tell you to
install gnome-tweak-tool but it's easily found via your favorite
search engine if you look for how to change your font size.

Jeremy Bicha