Re: stop quick hide application top menu on top task bar

dear Matthew,

thanks for the link, i hope they listen to us and make an option to turn it
on everytime.

i also noticed that we could not put a link on the desktop, and also we
could not adjust the order of the sidebar launcher, i have to remove all the
apps and add it again to the sidebar to get it in order the way i want to
be.

and we could not crate shortcut in the dash main menu and also we cannot
resize the icon of the dash main menu shortcut, it's too big. the all apps
icon on the dash sub menu/lense is good to the eyes though.

i guess, there's a lot to be done with this unity.

if we're gonna copy mac osx/ios, at least we have to do it right this time!
:D

kind regards,

/charles
everytime i get ahead, i feel more dead.