Re: reduce the font and ui size!

The text scaling factor setting is highly undesireable. Neighter Mozilla apps or QT apps are respecting it. So with this change you'll get smaller/bigger fonts on the desktop, but Skype, Guitar Pro and Firefox will remain intact. This will make user to search "changing Firefox font size in Ubuntu" and lead to zero results. I think I should remove text scaling factor from my app.