From: "Jo-Erlend Schinstad" <joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 19 October, 2011 2:21:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Ayatana] Proposes to change launcher's behaviour with multiple windows

Den 18. okt. 2011 17:38, skrev David:
> "In my opinion, every icon that has multiple windows should work as a
> stack, popping up the most recently used window from that group, one at
> a time instead of the whole group."
>
> Something is not right with the unity launcher for sure, multiple windows of the same application is a massive pita at the moment, without getting too deep into the problem has there been any work/blueprints/ideas/upcoming designs on fixing the launcher so it works with multiple windows decently?
>
> - ikt

It is a little difficult to know what the solution would be when you
expressly don't want to define what problem you want to fix.

I don't really understand the problem at all. Seems nice to me, though
it would be nice if you could tear an app out of a group, but that's a
different issue.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad