Re: Proposes to change launcher's behaviour with multiple windows

Den 18. okt. 2011 17:38, skrev David:
"In my opinion, every icon that has multiple windows should work as a
stack, popping up the most recently used window from that group, one at
a time instead of the whole group."

Something is not right with the unity launcher for sure, multiple windows of the same application is a massive pita at the moment, without getting too deep into the problem has there been any work/blueprints/ideas/upcoming designs on fixing the launcher so it works with multiple windows decently?

- ikt

It is a little difficult to know what the solution would be when you expressly don't want to define what problem you want to fix.

I don't really understand the problem at all. Seems nice to me, though it would be nice if you could tear an app out of a group, but that's a different issue.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad