Re: Indicator menu

This is one of the things I persoanlly hate on Gnome 3. At least the default
theme and spacing of everything makes it look a little bit childish.

Don't bash on me: I'm actually kind of hooked into the way it handles
workspaces and windows; I can't help but joyfully play with it when I'm
using my girlfriends' account =P However, its looks are so... 'Basicky' and
so unrefined.

What I guess I'm trying to say is that Mac OS X and its rounded corners: I'm
all in for them, if they don't have them patented. But that baloon? Seems
like a circus to me =(

(Btw, I'm aware that they are on the Unity Launcher (sorta), and I think
that's one of the subconscious reasons I don't use the right-click on it so
much, even if I have two of three quicklists set up =P)

*Peterson*
*http://petercast.net*