Re: shortcut - open/focus last program that send a notification

Den 31. okt. 2011 18:41, skrev Thibaut Brandscheid:
I just thought it would be uber-cool to have a shortcut to open/focus last application that send an notification to the user (if useful). This would increase use of indicators for power users without disturbing normal users. Right now there is no (as fare as I know) shortcut to interact with Indicators, Indicators = mouse only. Would nice if this would change for Precise.

I love the idea of being able to focus the app that asks for attention, but it should be those that makes the dot blue on the launcher, I think. It's not true that indicators are for mouse only. We have F10 to set keyboard focus on the menu and you can easily navigate to the indicators by pressing the left arrow.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad