shortcut - open/focus last program that send a notification

I just thought it would be uber-cool to have a shortcut to open/focus last
application that send an notification to the user (if useful). This would
increase use of indicators for power users without disturbing normal users.
Right now there is no (as fare as I know) shortcut to interact with
Indicators, Indicators = mouse only. Would nice if this would change for
Precise.

Suggested shortcuts:
CTRL+[KEY ABOVE TAB]
or
2x CTRL+ALT

Actions preformed when notification send by:
Empathy → open last active chat window
Thunderbird → open mail
Gwibber → open Gwibber

Other shortcuts I would really like to see default to be able to interact
with several preinstalled programs without the need to open and focus them
every time.

   - CTRL+ALT+g = new Gwibber message
   - CTRL+ALT+m = new mail ('thunderbird -compose')
   - CTRL+ALT+n = new LibreOffice Writer text document ('libreoffice
   --writer')
   - CTRL+ALT+b = toggle Banshee playing ('banshee --toggle-playing' -
   launches Banshee when inactive before)

Just my two cents
:)

Follow ups