Re: Serious issues

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 4:04 AM, staticd <staticd.growthecommons@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> clickable edge will be like the hide buttons on the sides of the gnome
> panel.(Did anyone other than me use them?)
>
> Regarding the high momentum movements, how about the launcher coming out
> not on mouse reaching left corner, but say 200px beyond (outside) the left
> edge?

I like the sound of the clickable edge though it might still interfere with
some applications. Also this would increase the number of interactions
needed to do most tasks.

I think launcher popping out only when the cursor goes beyond the outside
edge might be the best solution here. It would not require a setting, there
would be no divergence in  different user's workflow and it should cut down
on the vast majority of accidental launcher activations due to high cursor
momentum or working close to the edge.