Re: What should Unity look like on Smartphones and Tablets?

On 07.11.2011 22:37, Ian Santopietro wrote:
At UDS-P, Mark announced his plans to have Ubuntu on Tablets, phones,
and TVs by 14.04 LTS. You can start too early!

http://i.imgur.com/56vDn.jpg

I'd like feedback from the Ayatana community on the design.

wow, beautiful work here!
The messaging menu in your designs is much more of a messaging indicator menu than what we have now. In my current messaging indicator menu, i have 10 items that have nothing to do with indicating incoming messages, that's absurd and bloated. Your design tackles this problem efficiently. Also especially for the desktop, imo.

And the device indicator menu: simply beautiful!
Please tell me there'll be a way of making my desktop indicator menus look like that!