Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 12:19:11 +0100
From: vidulisico@xxxxxxxxx
To: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ayatana] unity launcher position

    Jonker wrote: "... enforcing the default for all users without scope
    for customisation reduces usability ...."

    Yes, that's it. Left , right , both customisation. I would choose
    both, if I could. It took me some time to adapt and use Unity. But I
    am still missing something. I am trying to figure out what. This is
    maybe one - to reach launchpad faster. Wide screen is wide. It's
    only idea ...