Re: unity launcher position

I found Super-W usefull . But it works only in unity 3D for me. I have been using only 2D till now. Is this default behaviour, that Super-W does not works in 2D?

I agree with Thorsten that to find and start an application the launcher position is fixed on left. My problems were to find fast an open application.