Re: Should we move closer to gnome again?

many of these apps will use clutter, and ubuntu will not include clutter in the LTS. That is why we are still at totem 3.0 (i think) and some older versions of gnome apps.

They will after and include most of the latest.

anyway, many of those projects just started development so we need to let the dust settles and see how they progress.

they look very nice but we dont even know if they will replace or merge with existing apps... else there would be some duplication.

and we have lots of eye candy already that people are just asking for more stability. bug fixes and accessibility and customization options ! :)