Re: Unity Lens Mockup.

I would prefer a mix of number 2 and 3.
The position should be as it is in the number 2 but I would prefer if they
don't show inside the search bar. The way lenses are highlighted, showing
it in search bar, is not consistent with rest of unity design. The icons
and the way of highlighting is more consistent in the third one. But the
position is best in the third one.

Also friends, I have a question. Why does the dash has to show itself
connected to the top panel and the left panel. Why does both of those panel
has to look different when dash is active. I would say it would be better
if we partially free dash window from both of them. We can have left panel
shown and prevent auto hide when dash is active. Having it free from from
both these panel will enable us, if desired, to let our panel move to to
bottom and make the design more symmetric and consistent.

What do you guys think.
On Sat, Nov mber12, 2011 at 07:49, staticd <staticd.growthecommons@xxxxxxxxx