Re: Yet another launcher complaint (?)

On the other hand, I find it too hard to reveal it at all.

I'm guessing that this issue is just one of subjectivity, and that
there isn't a large happy medium to find. I'd be skeptical about
changing the delay, but you can set the delay manually in CCSM.

That said, I have noticed that the launcher won't reveal unless the
cursor is stopped on the edge of the screen (Or traveling below a
certain velocity).