Re: Making ubuntu more praktical by adding a taskbar

i think what you're asking for is an option for applications *not to stack* ?

i think windows vista and kde have this option.

that is what you did in your last screen/mockup. But you were duplicating the launcher. What you want is to take what you did in the right side and place that in the left. Now you see there is no need for 2 launchers.

now with windows 7 with a quick hover is easy to identify the window you need.