Re: New design: Opening applications and documents automatically at login

Hi Matthew, in your design, is the checkbox close to the application useful
for having the application minimized (as Apple do)?

Said that, I have to agree with the comment from AllanDay, I am not sure
why you would want a file selector considering that some applications
(including browsers) already keep memory of the opened files before they
quit.

Cheers, chr