Re: New design: Opening applications and documents automatically at login

I tend to give every app its own workspace (I generally use a 3x3 or 4x4 matrix). The top row for example may only be one genre of apps.

It would interesting to see if these startup apps could launch, and stick themselves into a predefined workspace, saving me the manual positioning.