Re: List windows on hover

Window preview are overrated :P
Windows from the same application tend to look the same: chat, terminals,
file manager, spreadsheets, text editors, all kinds of documents.
It also breaks the look and feel from the Launcher pop-up.

IMHO, there is nothing easier to scan and search than text in a vertical
layout.

Maybe it would be nice to raise the window when you hover an item in the
list, so you get the best of both.

On 20 November 2011 20:10, Jo-Erlend Schinstad <joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx