Re: List windows on hover

Den 20. nov. 2011 21:38, skrev Luiz Felipe Talvik:
http://ubuntuone.com/1BAZfzHSzpHYCtfW5neY4U
http://ubuntuone.com/02CEbphUkex7mRqSdL5Yx7
I know Unity is aiming for simplicity, and is being inspired by newer OSes like android and iOS. But the work that people need to accomplish on the desktop is far more complex than what one does on a mobile.

I still don't understand. In the first mockup, you show a quicklist with three spreadsheets. Sure, that could be nice. Doing things like that is what dynamic quicklists are for. It's up to the application to choose what should be displayed in that list. Whether you want to display most popular items, most recent items or the current items, is up to you. The launcher doesn't care about that.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad