Re: Window controls to left or buttons to right?

On 11/27/2011 11:32 AM, Enrico Carafa wrote:
So, one of the most discussed topic is the position of the window
controls. To the right or to the left? Many users says that the controls
to the left is better because it's close with the menu. But others
prefer these to right.

I prefer it to be left as everything is at the left side -- Dash/Menus/Launcher so left corner can be 'dubbed' as the 'power-corner' ;-)

But, why don't choice both? I mean, we can make that the window controls
change the position on left (or right) depending on the position of the
mouse: if the mouse is in the left part of the windows, the control
appear to the left, otherwise if the mouse is in the right part of the
windows, the control appear to the right.

It seems quite an interesting idea. Or, a user can choose easily whether she wants button at right or left.

Swapnil

--
Editor: Muktware.com<br>
Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>