Window controls to left or buttons to right?

So, one of the most discussed topic is the position of the window controls.
To the right or to the left? Many users says that the controls to the left
is better because it's close with the menu. But others prefer these to
right.
But, why don't choice both? I mean, we can make that the window controls
change the position on left (or right) depending on the position of the
mouse: if the mouse is in the left part of the windows, the control appear
to the left, otherwise if the mouse is in the right part of the windows,
the control appear to the right.

--
Enrico Carafa - Follow me on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/#%21/eNry_92>,