Re: Need ability to close windows from within "Spread Mode" (super+W)

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 21:58, Ian Santopietro <isantop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would do it with a small "X" icon in the upper left (Or, simply allow
> the use the use the window controls from the spread view).

yes, that was planned at some point, sabdfl suggested a close button
himself, i don't know what became of it.
I'd suggest not to make a small "X", it should be large enough to be easily
targeted with a clumsy pointing device such as my hand.
Using the window controls from the previews is not a good idea i'm afraid,
it would be better to show the previews without chrome altogether, it only
confuses and has nothing to do with the content i'm previewing.