Re: unity at the bottom

I think its a great idea. Design can be modified so that it remain
consistent if some user chooses it to be on bottom. I don't really see much
philosophy behind the current design; for example: I don't know why the top
panel or left panel have to have the grey transparent visual effect when
dash is called. I wouldn't mind if the dash shows itself in the center of
the screen, without blocking the menus and controls of the previous
in-focus application. In the later case, I would be able to drag and drop
from the dash to any side of the screen, and the design would look more
symmetric.

Sunil