Re: Need ability to close windows from within "Spread Mode" (super+W)

Those are all great, but how do they relate to touch interfaces? Are
touch interfaces inherently invalid in the eyes of the UNIX
philosophy? This is ironic, since I believe well over 90% of
touch-based OSs in use are UNIX-based.

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast