Re: Need ability to close windows from within "Spread Mode" (super+W)

how do you define Unix-like in 2011?

Not Ayatana or Gnome Shell in any way - I am not crazy - in both of
them Usability is a joke. Usability is the most honted and killed
animal in Ayatana and Gnome Shell.

2 new prisons for Linux users - they have no options to turn back -
but the Unix / Linux should be worlds of options not closed rooms ?
...Unfortunatelly the Ubuntu glorious road stop here. I follow Ayatana
development looking to Unity as a new ideea dynamic working plan with
no clear goals - from the start it was clear it will not succede
(because of too much entropy). FInally I have to say the result is a
soup with no clear explanations for some resulting solutions - sorry
to say that but this is it.

Detalis a bit later.