Re: unity at the bottom

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 05:18, Ian Santopietro <isantop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Many Apps also use the bottom and right edges too. Totem, for example.

Agree. Specially the right side is always used by scroll bar of the
application. Totems still have one bar, which mention time, in between. But
the back arrow of the browser, one of the most use apps, is too close to
the left bar. Quite some web-interfaces, Gmail for example,  also have a
lot of links very close to left edge.
I hope I made it clear. Left side panel will remain annoying unless we come
up with a well thought out mouse gesture to call the panel.