Suggestion for Super-W

Hi,
A don't know if it's the right place to put my suggestion.
If not, please, just point me to the right place.

THE PROBLEM

The Super-W behavior was thought to work with key and clicks, what is not
productive.

For exemple:
1) When a user hits Super-W, his/her hands are on the keyboard
2) After that, the user needs to move his/her hand to the mouse to click on
the right thumb.

I think that need to (often) move your hand between keyboard and mouse are
not productive.

THE EXPECTED/SUGGESTED BEHAVIOR

2) After hitting Super-W, the user should select the right
thumb/application using the key arrows from the keyboard.
This behavior would be more productive because, in this momentt, the user
already have his/her hands on the keyboard.

I know it's already possible.
The real problem is the visibility of the hover thumb. It's too difficult
to know what thumb is on focus.
So I'm forced to choose to mouse selection.

My suggestion is the thumb on focus would be more visible.
I think showing a colored (orange?) frame around the thumb on focus would
be a good behavior.

Ronan

Follow ups