Re: Suggestion for Super-W

Den 07. des. 2011 14:32, skrev Ronan Lucio:

    For exemple:
    1) When a user hits Super-W, his/her hands are on the keyboard
    2) After that, the user needs to move his/her hand to the mouse to
    click on the right thumb.

    I think that need to (often) move your hand between keyboard and
    mouse are not productive.

You don't have to. You can use arrow keys to choose the right window preview and if you look at the launcher, you'll see that the arrow that signifies focus changes. It's not optimal. I would prefer something like alt+1-m, with the right keyboard shortcut displayed on top of the preview when alt is held, similar to how the launcher works.

I've suggested this before, but I've not really gotten any response to it.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad