Re: Simplifying the actions icons.

I don't see how going ahead and doing it would hurt. The worst that could
happen is that the set isn't accepted as a default, and there's another
nice option for users to install if they want. I'd like to see what you
come up with.

I recommend keeping a distinct shape for each icon. This is one of my least
favorite things about Faenza; all of the icons have the same shape.