Re: Ubuntu Tweak

myUnity would be Mich more appropriate, and it will be in the repositories
for 12.04. Again, since installing it will not require adding any PPAs,
thus making it _very_ easy to install for users who want it, this would
solve the problem for most users.

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur? Public GPG key (RSA):
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?
op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234