Re: Unity improvement for vision loss people

Hi.
After install CompizConfig Settings Manager (ccsm) and enable
Backlight Toggles, there is an huge improvement:
http://i.stack.imgur.com/Yj66g.png
Thanks!

I'm wondering why such feature is not enabled by default.
Do we really need install ccsm, and manually configure/tune up Unity?

Is any chance to change this defaults (it is huge improvement for my
friend in Unity usage)?

Thanks
Bartosz