Universal Access font size

Hello again! I'm looking into the Universal Access panel visual refresh [1]. One thing I noticed is that the spec has the controls all using the normal system font size. Whereas the current panel in Ubuntu uses a larger font size to help people with poor eyesight.

Now, of course the larger font size is not necessarily a good idea. A user first has to get to that point. And there also are plenty of other unaddressed universal access issues one might have that would make the panel hard to use besides just poor eyesight.

But I just wanted to double confirm that the spec's choice of font size was intentional.

-mt

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ILTJDiDCd25Npt2AmgzF8aOnZZECxTfM0hvsbWT2BxA/edit?hl=en_GB&pli=1#heading=h.rg4kxzyufljj

Follow ups