Re: Software Center online backend

I think the original poster is specifically looking for the ability to
install apps remotely to one or more devices running ubuntu.
I too like the Software Center as it is, although I don't want it to become
too itunes-y / mac-app-store-esque [although I'm well aware of who was
first! We just need to stay one step ahead!]. Love it otherwise!