Re: Unity Interface in Ubuntu 12.04

Yes! Something like that... but with the same quicklist options as the
Nautilus launcher, and when left clicking it would open the File Lens
instead of the Home folder. And maybe something similar to the Apps Lens,
that would be great for people like me that love the way unity is working,
through Lens, and at the same time it would create something like the gnome
2 menu, for people that miss it... A quicklist for the Media category or
Internet app category that opens the app lens only showing those apps would
be awesome! How did you add that to your launcher?? Don't tell me you can
already add Lens with quicklist to the launcher =S