Re: On left-clicking the launcher with multiple instances running

On 13/02/12 12:13, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
On 02/13/2012 10:40 AM, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
- Since the scope is applications, not windows, bringing the application
to the top can mean bringing all windows of the application to the top,
keeping their relative z-order.

After Mark's mail, I realize that a distinction should be made between entirely independent windows of an application and sets with a main and one or more child windows. Only the the most recent set or single window should be raised, of course.

Ideally, we'd just omit the "clutter" windows from things like spreads entirely. They are not useful without their focal content visible, choose the content, get the tools.

Mark