Re: Mac OSX Mountain Lion thoughts.

I have to say as much as I like the look of it, I don't think i like the
implementation of Notification Center on OSX, I much prefer Indicators. It
seems like if I missed the notification it would take effort just to find
out what the nature of the notification is.

Furthermore, what if you already have unread notifications you are
deliberately ignoring and you miss a notification pop up? How do you then
know you have a new one?

Maybe I've missed something but it doesn't seem good to me.