Re: Smooth Transition from Login

That's better, but I still feel like it's putting emphasis on the wrong
parts of the system. It gives the impression the the login screen is what
controls everything else, which clearly isn't actually the case.

The login box sliding off the screen doesn't place any undue emphasis on
any particular part of the system and it isn't as misleading as the zoom
effect would be. It also doesn't require any advanced compositing, making
it better suited for running on lower end hardware, and provides a visual
experience that would be less jarring.

--Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur? Public GPG key (RSA):
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?
op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234