Re: Mouse-way to display a spread view of windows?

On 17. feb. 2012 22:28, Ryan Gauger wrote:

I like that idea. GNOME Shell has this, Windows Vista/7 has this feature, and OSX has this feature. That was what I was just thinking: why not implement this into Unity? Thanks!

What a nice and friendly way of saying "Hardly original" :)

I actually didn't know that the others had that feature. Great minds think alike, I suppose. I was just playing around, trying out things I never actually do just to see what happens. :)

Jo-Erlend Schinstad