Re: creating .desktop files to add launcher entries

Awesome idea, strange I didn't came up with it. Might be because I'm not
running Unity.

Anyhow, for implementing this idea on the BRB should be possible with even
a "simple" bash script. For editing current .desktops will be a bit
trickier, but is also doable in my opinion.

With metta, Chris