Re: 12.04 daily

On 02/20/2012 12:03 AM, Nekhelesh wrote:

I did a clean install of Precise about 5 weeks ago and I must say it is really stable. Here and there I keep getting apport reporting something crashing, but nothing which would affect your work flow. In fact I am running this on my production laptop.

Nekhelesh

I envy you . I made a semi clean install (had some problems with both my USBs with 11.10 ,and 12.04 but eventually combining them somehow worked) a few weeks ago , and everything worked fine until recently , but I got into some kind of a bad row and for the past few days there were all kinds of problems .. I guess I'll do a clean install on the daily , it'll be some help in testing .

Petko