Re: proposal "about this computer"

Hi,

Le 13/02/12 11:20, Stuart Langridge a écrit :
The easiest way is to load "System Info", from the Dash; that's what I
did when I needed to see technical details about my machine. (I didn't
know it existed; I just pulled up the dash and typed "sys" and there was
System Info :))

sil

I see several problem for beginners with this method :
- beginners hate to type on the keyboard ; they type slowly
- how can they know they have to type "sys" or "info" ?
- on a fresh 11.10, "system info" opens the 'Resource' tab by default : they have to click on the "system" tab

IMHO, this method is ok for medium/advanced users, but is too complicated for beginners.

Thanks,
Michel