HUD testing

Dear Mailing List, I'm testing HUD with libreoffice.

I think that this app has a limit: it speeds up the work of a person
that previously has known menus as they are now.
Imagine a child that is born a few ours ago. In 5 years he will use
Ubuntu of course. He will have to insert Schroedinger equation in a
paper; so he will push the ALT key and write "equation". HUD now (not
in five years) will answer  TOOLS>LANGUAGE>HYPHENATION, instead of
INSERT>OBJECT>FORMULA...

If he didn't use a standard menù, he will be in trouble. Imagine the
same child at 8 yo, using Anjuta...

Where am I wrong, if I am?

Supernova

Follow ups