Re: Ubuntu: synchronizing settings among multiple computers using Ubuntu One

At an OS level the ability to back up contacts, app settings, login details, wallpaper to the cloud would be of great use.

Think Android's built in Back-Up service.

It would also mean you would be able to log in to any Ubuntu device using your Ubuntu SSO and have your desktop there waiting for you.

I can see this also being of benefit to the Ubuntu for Android project, which using this would then give you a mobile version of your Ubuntu set up to take anywhere.